Friday 14 December 2012

Nansha

I was bored in a coffee shop, so decided to take my sketchbook out! I gave him the name "The Wise Nansha", which is something that simply popped into my head, so it is subject to change.
Drawing him, I was thinking in between the lines of a wise alien race and rock dweller. So a wise hermit. Not entirely sure he fits the part, but here we go!
This will become an atempt for digital painting later on.
 ___________________________________________________________


 So here is the digital version of it in progress:
 I started by deciding the basic shadows and highlights of the skin on the left. On the right is a quick "finished" looking version of it with the sketch on 100% opacity. But I want to add a lot more detail on it, so I will keep on working.
___________________________________________________________

So here is the final version of it for now. I don't know if I will ever get back to it for a few more touches but I am pleased with how it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment